Elegarth

Administrative Requests

WesleyWestland

I only just noticed that I, too, have a PNN Reboot badge. Just goes to show how often I use the PC site (badges don't show up on the mobile site). Could someone please remove it? Thanks in advance.

Pergamon
6 hours ago, WesleyWestland said:

I only just noticed that I, too, have a PNN Reboot badge. Just goes to show how often I use the PC site (badges don't show up on the mobile site). Could someone please remove it? Thanks in advance.

Fixed. It is a known bug, thank you for being honest and reporting it.

• Like 1

PolosElite23

Please go ahead and remove me from Overseer, PNN, and Praetorian forum maskings. I will be taking leave indefinitely due to how busy I have become, and that "busy-ness" is expected to become worse the next few years with my major change in college + work. 

Karenus
On 29/01/2017 at 2:28 AM, PolosElite23 said:

Please go ahead and remove me from Overseer, PNN, and Praetorian forum maskings. I will be taking leave indefinitely due to how busy I have become, and that "busy-ness" is expected to become worse the next few years with my major change in college + work. 

Done, comrade o/

Abristan

Is it possible to change my display name from its current state to Abristan, the same as my nation?

Pergamon
1 hour ago, Abristan said:

Is it possible to change my display name from its current state to Abristan, the same as my nation?

Yes it is possible. Done.

KKurashima

Can the Z-Day 2015 and Z-Day 2016 badges be removed from my forum maskings please?  

Edited by KKurashima

Aleisyr
40 minutes ago, KKurashima said:

Can the Z-Day 2015 and Z-Day 2016 badges be removed from my forum maskings please?  

Done.

• Like 1

Moonshine

Can I have the Z-Day 2016 badge please? I was a participant, but I was a noob at the time.

You can check my earliest Pacifican RMB post for evidence :3

Aleisyr
37 minutes ago, Moonshine said:

Can I have the Z-Day 2016 badge please? I was a participant, but I was a noob at the time.

You can check my earliest Pacifican RMB post for evidence :3

Done.

Moonshine

Merci beaucoup ~♪

Youttlesover

I want to change my display name to Youttlesover so there's no more confusion in the future. Thanks in advance.

(Hope I'm polite enough)

• Like 3

Pergamon
On 10/13/2017 at 5:32 PM, Penyamun said:

I want to change my display name to Youttlesover so there's no more confusion in the future. Thanks in advance.

(Hope I'm polite enough)

Done.

PANDANATOR

Could I get the WA resident and Z-Day 2017 badges? Please and thanks.

Pergamon
16 hours ago, PANDANATOR said:

Could I get the WA resident and Z-Day 2017 badges? Please and thanks.

Somebody was sloppy with your masking - I find this lack of efficiency disturbing.

Fixed.

• Like 1

PANDANATOR
20 hours ago, Pergamon said:

Somebody was sloppy with your masking - I find this lack of efficiency disturbing.

Fixed.

Thank you!

LoneWanderer

I want to change my display name to LoneWanderer so people will not be confused as my discord name and forum name are different. Thanks in advance.

o/

Aleisyr
2 hours ago, Freedomfighter said:

I want to change my display name to LoneWanderer so people will not be confused as my discord name and forum name are different. Thanks in advance.

o/

Done.

Davelands

Hi there!

Somehow I seem to have lost my Diplomat status. I'm only flagged as a registered user.

Pergamon
6 hours ago, Davelands said:

Hi there!

Somehow I seem to have lost my Diplomat status. I'm only flagged as a registered user.

Fixed.