Elegarth

Foreign Diplomats Application Thread

Elegarth

tGbus1e_zpsb3a1dfe5.png

Welcome to the great blue ocean of Pacifica! I assume you are reading this thread out of interest in being masked as a Foreign Diplomat. That is excellent, and the process is simple: All you do is complete the following form and post it in this thread, and then you would just need to wait from 1 to 3 days for your mask to be completed! Please be patient! But if you wish to expedite the process, please send me an in-game TG to my nation The Seeker of Power!

• Nation Name:
  • Nation Link:
  • Region or Organization that you Represent:
  • Do you have nations in The Pacific? Please list them:
  • What is your main purpose on our forums?:
  • Do you realize and accept that while posting on our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?:
Edited by Aleisyr
Typo

Sigma

• Nation Name: Sigmatic

Nation Link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=sigmatic

Region or Organization that you Represent: Europeia

Do you have nations on The Pacific? Please list them: None

What is your main purpose on our forums?: To facilitate diplomacy between Europeia and The Pacific, and to keep the Europeian Consulate up to date with our current Foreign Affairs updates.

Do you realize and accept that while posting in our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?: Yes

Allama
  • Nation Name: Jutensa
  • Nation Link: Jutensa
  • Region or Organization that you Represent: Taijitu
  • Do you have nations on The Pacific? Please list them: No.
  • What is your main purpose on our forums?: I'm here to kick ass and take na- wait, wrong tab. *ahem* As one of Taijitu's Citizen-Diplomats I have been tasked with maintaining relations between our two regions. This should involve keeping y'all up to date on our regional happenings, chit chatting, and hopefully making a few friends.
  • Do you realize and accept that while posting in our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?: Yes.

(I see I've already been masked but hey, why not make it official?)

Edited by Allama

Elegarth
  • Nation Name: Jutensa
  • Nation Link: Jutensa
  • Region or Organization that you Represent: Taijitu
  • Do you have nations on The Pacific? Please list them: No.
  • What is your main purpose on our forums?: I'm here to kick ass and take na- wait, wrong tab. *ahem* As one of Taijitu's Citizen-Diplomats I have been tasked with maintaining relations between our two regions. This should involve keeping y'all up to date on our regional happenings, chit chatting, and hopefully making a few friends.
  • Do you realize and accept that while posting in our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?: Yes.
(I see I've already been masked but hey, why not make it official?)

Thanks for doing it :) Welcome to our Forums.

Asylum

Region or Organization that you Represent: Equinox

What is your main purpose on our forums?: Foreign relation exchange

Do you realize and accept that while posting in our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?: Yes

zapperzx

Nation Name: North Tandahar

Nation Link: North Tandahar

Do you have nations on The Pacific? Please list them: N/A

What is your main purpose on our forums?: I have been assigned to keep relations with our two regions as our previous diplomat has become inactive

Do you realize and accept that while posting in our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?: yes

P.S I was the former diplomat to Lazarus as well, is there another form for that or can you just mask me straight away?

Starstream

• Nation Name: Starstream Tribe

• Nation Link: nationstates.net/nation=starstream_tribe

Do you have nations on The Pacific? Please list them:

What is your main purpose on our forums?: So I can post for one of our ambassadors on leave.

Elegarth

**these processing is pending some adjustments of our diplomatic systems, thank you for your comprehension**

NunoLava1998

• Nation Name: Horzan

• Nation Link: www.nationstates.net/nation=horzan

Region or Organization that you Represent: Currently, the Pacific, but a few minutes ago, the WAPC or something like that.

Do you have nations on The Pacific? Please list them: Horzan.

What is your main purpose on our forums?: It depends really.

Do you realize and accept that while posting in our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?: Yes.

Elegarth
  • Nation Name: Horzan
  • Nation Link: www.nationstates.net/nation=horzan
  • Region or Organization that you Represent: Currently, the Pacific, but a few minutes ago, the WAPC or something like that.
  • Do you have nations on The Pacific? Please list them: Horzan.
  • What is your main purpose on our forums?: It depends really.

Are you coming from another REGION or is this you PACIFIC nation?

New Rogernomics

Region or Organization that you Represent: Lazarus

Do you have nations on The Pacific? Please list them: Have no nations in The Pacific.

What is your main purpose on our forums?: To discuss things with The Pacific, especially over recent events.

Do you realize and accept that while posting in our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?: Yes.

Elegarth
  • Nation Name: New Rogernmics
  • Nation Link: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new_rogernomics
  • Region or Organization that you Represent: Lazarus
  • Do you have nations on The Pacific? Please list them: Have no nations in The Pacific.
  • What is your main purpose on our forums?: To discuss things with The Pacific, especially over recent events.

Processed and masked

Edited by The Seeker of Power
Edited

New Rogernomics

Probably best for a temporary consulate in The Pacific for now, where diplomatic discussions could take place.

Beatrice
  • Nation Name: Beatrice
  • Nation Link: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=beatrice
  • Region or Organization that you Represent: The Independent Order
  • Do you have nations on The Pacific? Please list them: Satan of Wrath
  • What is your main purpose on our forums?: To explore diplomatic options between our regions, furthering interests, all while highlighting mutual goals, policies and opportunities.
  • Do you realize and accept that while posting in our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?: Yes. ^_^

Elegarth
  • Nation Name: Beatrice
  • Nation Link: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=beatrice
  • Region or Organization that you Represent: The Independent Order
  • Do you have nations on The Pacific? Please list them: Satan of Wrath
  • What is your main purpose on our forums?: To explore diplomatic options between our regions, furthering interests, all while highlighting mutual goals, policies and opportunities.
  • Do you realize and accept that while posting in our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?: Yes. ^_^

I apologize for the delay Beatrice. I also see you've been masked as citizen :)

I've added the Ambassador mask to you, accordingly, and your consulate is here: http://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php?showforum=260

Regards,

Asylum

Region or Organization that you Represent: Equinox

What is your main purpose on our forums?: Embassy exchange and friendly relations

Elegarth

Hi! I'll take care of this tomorrow! Welcome to our forums!

Elegarth
  • Nation Name: Island Union
  • Nation Link: http://www.nationsta...on=island_union
  • Region or Organization that you Represent: Equinox
  • Do you have nations on The Pacific? Please list them: None
  • What is your main purpose on our forums?: Embassy exchange and friendly relations
  • Do you realize and accept that while posting in our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?: Yes

Asylum,

You have been masked and your consulate can be found here:

http://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php?showforum=315

Please let me know if you need anything else?

Severisen

Region or Organization that you Represent: Osiris Fraternal Order

Do you have nations on The Pacific? Please list them:

What is your main purpose on our forums?: To establish relations with The Pacific.

Elegarth
  • Nation Name: Detective Figs
  • Nation Link: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=detective_figs
  • Region or Organization that you Represent: Osiris Fraternal Order
  • Do you have nations on The Pacific? Please list them:
  • What is your main purpose on our forums?: To establish relations with The Pacific.

Welcome! You've been masked, your embassy is here: http://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php?showforum=263

Selfes

• Nation Name: Dark Matter
  • Nation Link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=dark_matter
  • Region or Organization that you Represent: Europe
  • Do you have nations on The Pacific? Please list them: Almighty Thor
  • What is your main purpose on our forums?: Establish friendly relations and exchange of information if necessary
  • Do you realize and accept that while posting in our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?: Yes

Edited by Selfes

Mister Masses

Region or Organization that you Represent: The North Pacific

Do you have nations on The Pacific? Please list them: I do not

What is your main purpose on our forums?: Serve as Ambassador from The North Pacific

Do you realize and accept that while posting in our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?: I absolutely do and I humbly respect them

Elegarth
  • Nation Name: United Regions of Geographic Masses
  • Nation Link: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=united_regions_of_geographic_masses
  • Region or Organization that you Represent: The North Pacific
  • Do you have nations on The Pacific? Please list them: I do not
  • What is your main purpose on our forums?: Serve as Ambassador from The North Pacific
  • Do you realize and accept that while posting in our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?: I absolutely do and I humbly respect them

Welcome to our forums. You've been masked and tagged accordingly.

Your embassy is located here: http://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php?showforum=37

Elegarth
  • Nation Name: Dark Matter
  • Nation Link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=dark_matter
  • Region or Organization that you Represent: Europe
  • Do you have nations on The Pacific? Please list them: Almighty Thor
  • What is your main purpose on our forums?: Establish friendly relations and exchange of information if necessary

Welcome to our forums!

You've been masked and tagged. We've opened a consulate forum for your alliance, feel free to post whatever notifications, threads or topics you wish there!

http://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php?showforum=316

Regards,

Elegarth

Zeus

• Nation Name: The Warrior Nation Network

Nation Link: The Warrior Nation Network

Region or Organization that you Represent: Warrior Nation Connection

Do you have nations on The Pacific? Please list them: Negative.

What is your main purpose on our forums?: Establish relations.