Jump to content
Elegarth

Foreign Diplomats Application Thread

Recommended Posts

Comrade Prim

Howdy -- I've been advised that I should re-apply now.
 

  • Nation Name: Primorye Oblast
  • Nation Link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=primorye_oblast
  • Region or Organization that you Represent: Europeia
  • Do you have nations in The Pacific? Please list them: No
  • What is your main purpose on our forums?: Foreign Diplomat
  • Do you realize and accept that while posting on our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?: Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Pergamon
13 minutes ago, Comrade Prim said:

Howdy -- I've been advised that I should re-apply now.
 

  • Nation Name: Primorye Oblast
  • Nation Link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=primorye_oblast
  • Region or Organization that you Represent: Europeia
  • Do you have nations in The Pacific? Please list them: No
  • What is your main purpose on our forums?: Foreign Diplomat
  • Do you realize and accept that while posting on our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?: Yes

Done. Welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Ryccia
  • Nation Name: Ryccia, Lazarene Ryccia, Pacific Ryccia
  • Nation Link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ryccia ; https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lazarene_ryccia ; https://www.nationstates.net/nation=pacific_ryccia
  • Region or Organization that you Represent: Lazarus
  • Do you have nations in The Pacific? Please list them: Pacific Ryccia
  • What is your main purpose on our forums?: Diplomat for Lazarus
  • Do you realize and accept that while posting on our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?: Certainly
Edited by Ryccia

Share this post


Link to post
Pergamon
45 minutes ago, Ryccia said:
  • Nation Name: Ryccia, Lazarene Ryccia, Pacific Ryccia
  • Nation Link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ryccia ; https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lazarene_ryccia ; https://www.nationstates.net/nation=pacific_ryccia
  • Region or Organization that you Represent: Lazarus
  • Do you have nations in The Pacific? Please list them: Pacific Ryccia
  • What is your main purpose on our forums?: Diplomat for Lazarus
  • Do you realize and accept that while posting on our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?: Certainly

Done. Welcome.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Novgorod Yugra
  • Nation Name: Novgorod-Pskov
  • Nation Link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=novgorod-pskov
  • Region or Organization that you Represent: Europe
  • Do you have nations in The Pacific? Please list them: Novgorod Yugra
  • What is your main purpose on our forums?: to discuss things with the pacific, and try to be a good ambassador
  • Do you realize and accept that while posting on our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?: yes

Share this post


Link to post
PowerPAOK

· Nation Name: Herzog Nequedum von Lokerzen

· Nation Link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=herzog_nequedum_von_lokerzen

· Region or Organization that you Represent: Hartfelden

· Do you have nations in The Pacific? Please list them: Maybe one day when my NPO op in the Rejected Realms is successful.

· What is your main purpose on our forums?: We are hoping that by developing a friendly relationship with The Pacific as one regional entity to another regional entity, that we can do away with the sregguh stigma and be better than the other filthy userites. We are also hoping to create a German region that stands to oppose the extreme ideologies that are currently belittling the good that modern-day Germany does across the world. We strive to run a secular region that surrounds itself with positive influences, such as The Pacific, and common sense, so as to pay homage to the modern-day German state.

· Do you realize and accept that while posting on our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?: Of course! I promise to be good!

Edited by PowerPAOK

Share this post


Link to post
Pergamon
16 hours ago, Novgorod Yugra said:
  • Nation Name: Novgorod-Pskov
  • Nation Link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=novgorod-pskov
  • Region or Organization that you Represent: Europe
  • Do you have nations in The Pacific? Please list them: Novgorod Yugra
  • What is your main purpose on our forums?: to discuss things with the pacific, and try to be a good ambassador
  • Do you realize and accept that while posting on our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?: yes

Done. Welcome to the Pacific! Feel free to visit our discord.

Share this post


Link to post
Lemmingtopias
  • Nation Name: Lemmingtopias
  • Nation Link: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=lemmingtopias
  • Region or Organization that you Represent: The NationStates Commonwealth
  • Do you have nations in The Pacific? Please list them: Pacific Lemmings
  • What is your main purpose on our forums?: To conduct diplomatic relations and to check out your community.
  • Do you realize and accept that while posting on our forums, you will be subject to our forum rules and guidelines, and that you are responsible for your actions and comments?: Of course!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×