Nijil1

Flag Requests

Nijil1

FLAG REQUESTS

Senator Feux has suggested me to become a General Flag Maker for everyone who would like one. So here is where you put your requests. It may take some time sometimes to complete requests but I will try my best to do it as fast as possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO WHAT I DESIGN

FLAGS: This is your basic flag that will create a first impression on a person who sees your profile this is what I mainly do. So if you want a flag you can trust me on it even about being creative.

SEALS: So this is something that people began asking for later on in the flag requests page this is something like an official symbol something which would come on all your official papers and stuff like that in RP.

BANNERS: This is the background of your nation states you can specify what you want maybe something that shows your relations in RP or shows pride in your region or anything like that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is The Format for The Application:

Colors I Prefer:

Other specifications(number of stripes, horizontal or vertical etc):

Any symbol I would like on the flag:

Any Text I would like on the flag:

How you would like to receive it (via email, or other sources) and your ID in it:

Update : 22/02/2015 : Because of the new changes in Nation States I now also accept Banner request, just post how you want you poster to look and describe it in a detailed manner or if you are clueless on what you want you can let me do the work just tell me the colors you like on your banner.

warning: 1.I am not that good at creating flags so I may not be able to create the flag you prefer (I use ms paint so you may not like the quality)

(In these cases I will tell you but these will be few and rare)

2.No explicit language or anything against the normal ethics of society.

PEOPLE I HAVE DESIGNED FOR

Stujenske (Flag)

Nox (Flag)

Aleisyr (Flag)

Sandwichman (Flag)

Communist United Korea (Flag)

MoodyMayhem (Flag and Seal)

ProfessorHenn (Flag and Seal)

Betamax (Flag)

Salazar Slytherin (Flag)

PolosElite23 (Flag)

Rune of Aces (Flag)

Alarbi98 (Flag and Seal)

VanguardFed (Seal)

Bio3729 (Flag and Seal)

ISP2015 (Seal)

Nyonicx (Flag)

HeckFiles (Flag)

Tir-Na-Nog-Ta (Flag)

Drewlantian Aristocracy (Seal)

Esdragon (Seal)

Kingdom of Eragol (Flag)

Transdavisia (Flag and Seal)

Peken (Flag)

Karenus (Flag)

Mouseman490 (flag)

Edited by Nijil1

Stujenske

I would love a good flag update man!

Colors I Prefer: Red, grey, or purple

Other specifications(number of stripes, horizontal or vertical etc): umm no idea tbh

Any symbol I would like on the flag: I would love a pheonix of some kind perhaps

Any Text I would like on the flag: no

How you would like to receive it (via email, or other sources) and your ID in it: email is fine, jdstujenske@yahoo.com

btw, Lazarus is trying to find a good flag for our region. Feel free to come by with any suggestions. Unfortunately, our People's Congress is currently a little shaky and they are the ones who vote for the new flag. Ya sounds fun I know :wacko:

Nijil1

Thans for applying Lazarene King, as this is a new project I hope you inform others about it. I will try to complete the flag as soon as possible.

Nox

Very nice!

Do you think you could do a red and white with a similar style to my current flag?

Nijil1

sure why not. I will do it as soon as possible.

Any way how do you want me to send it

Aleisyr

I'd like to request a flag. I need a new one for RPing purposes.

Colors I Prefer: The colors of my in-game flag.

Other specifications(number of stripes, horizontal or vertical etc): No preference really. Whatever you think looks good.

Any symbol I would like on the flag: My nation is an absolute monarchy, so no symbols commonly associated with anti-monarchism. So, a crown, swords or other stuff like that.

Any Text I would like on the flag: No text.

How you would like to receive it (via email, or other sources) and your ID in it: Posting it here will be fine.

Thanks!

Sandwichman

Hey Nijil1, I need a flag makeover please

Colors I Prefer: blue, black, and white

Other specifications(number of stripes, horizontal or vertical etc): not really sure, but I trust your creative talent, anything you think you looks good.

Any symbol I would like on the flag: Nah

Any Text I would like on the flag: no

How you would like to receive it (via email, or other sources) and your ID in it: email is fine, jocjj10@me.com

Sorry if it's vague... Not really sure what I want. Thanks!

Nijil1

Sorry for the delay everyone. I will complete the requests soon after 24th march, I am having exams at the moment. :D :wacko:

Nijil1

I have completed Alieysr's flag:

Aleisyr

69vZ5iz.png

Please feel free to tell me where to make changes or if you have any problem because I have got a few other designs for it.

Edited by Nijil1

Nijil1

I have completed Nox's Flag:

IWlmJXp.png

I think you already created a flag for yourself but I thought I would create one anyways I hope you like it tell me where I should make changes if you would use it.

Aleisyr

I have completed Alieysr's flag:

Aleisyr

69vZ5iz.png

Please feel free to tell me where to make changes or if you have any problem because I have got a few other designs for it.

Thanks!

Nijil1

Sandwichman your flag is ready:

Jg0bzsD.png

tell me where I need to make changes I am open to make changes and if you want to completely change it! :D

Nijil1

Thanks everyone for applying!!! Please inform your friends and tell your friends to inform their friends about it!!!

Communist United Korea

Colors I Prefer: Blue and Red

Other specifications(number of stripes, horizontal or vertical etc): I feel that stripes would be cool but i have no idea how many or where so just give me what you feel is cool

Any symbol I would like on the flag: hammer and sickle

Any Text I would like on the flag: Nope

How you would like to receive it (via email, or other sources) and your ID in it: Just post it here

MoodyMayhem

Colors I Prefer: White and Gold Primarily, with blue as a secondary if needed

Other specifications(number of stripes, horizontal or vertical etc): Up to you!

Any symbol I would like on the flag: A Sun or something similar

Any Text I would like on the flag: none

How you would like to receive it (via email, or other sources) and your ID in it: Here is fine thanks!

Aleisyr

Thanks everyone for applying!!! Please inform your friends and tell your friends to inform their friends about it!!!

Have you advertised your flag making service on the RMB? Also, if you created a dispatch advertising your service, I could add a link to the "footer" of my pinned dispatches.

Pyadnaheniloamot

Colors I Prefer: dark grey, dark red

Other specifications(number of stripes, horizontal or vertical etc): something Like the Arztotskan flag

Any symbol I would like on the flag: hammer and sickle

Any Text I would like on the flag: none

How you would like to receive it (via email, or other sources) and your ID in it: here.

Betamax

Okay, so I had gotten my current flag from google, I think it would be a lot better to get a better flag more oriented to the People's Commonwealth. Since Unity has 7 Commonwealth states (Antiedius, Norge, Skjold, Victus, Zephyr, Edethheim, and Ontfell. From greatest to least population)

So I was thinking that the PCU's flag needs 7 vertical lines, being blue and red. I would like for the Polar Bear and the key to stay.

Thanks

Mythology Islands

The person I use for my flags is Cameridaxico and I have recently learned how to make COOL flags. I think there should be a Pacific Flag Squad or something like that.