Nijil1

Flag Requests

Nijil1

Communist United Korea your flag is ready:

C5Ir034.png

If you are not impressed I can do another one!

Nijil1

Moody Mayhem your flag is ready:

UkYJhZy.png

I hope you like it. I am open to changes please tell me if you need any.

MoodyMayhem

Thank you so much Nijil1! I think I'm gonna fool around with a few different colour schemes but for the most part I love it!

Communist United Korea

Thank you Nijil1 I like it but I changed it by adding yellow to the hammer and sickle.

Nijil1

Pyadnaheniloamat your flag is ready:

5KxDN8Y.png

let me know if you want any changes.

Edited by Pyadnaheniloamot

Nijil1

Betamax your flag is ready:

U0Kh9Gq.png

let me know if you want any changes.

Pyadnaheniloamot

That is a nice flag.

Thank you.

You will be spared. For now. :P

Pyadnaheniloamot

Can you do seals?

If so, Can I have one that is of the hammer and sickle of my flag?

Salazar Slytherin

Colors i prefer: NPO colors

Any symbol i like on a flag: Slytherin emblem just the snake though.

Any text i would like on the flag?: don't poke an sleeping dragon

How you would receive it?: pm here.

PolosElite23

While I like my current flag, I'm not completely pleased with it. I'd like to see if you can come up with something better, because the one I'm using is about the twentieth iteration and I'm out of ideas.

Colors I Prefer: Black and Blue on background, Red for symbols. Feel free to use red in things other than the symbols.

Other specifications(number of stripes, horizontal or vertical etc): Not too many, not a whole lot clutter. I do want a few stripes. If you think shapes can be added in to enhance it, feel free.

Any symbol I would like on the flag: Five Stars and a bird like I have on mine. Bird in center with the stars ringing around the sides and bottom. No star above the bird. Make them red.

Any Text I would like on the flag: None

How you would like to receive it (via email, or other sources) and your ID in it: Here is fine. I look forward to see what you can come up with.

Rune of Aces

I find myself in need of a new flag, the old one's a bit stale.

Colors I Prefer: Green, Red, and Gold. Color's of my original flag. Here

Other specifications(number of stripes, horizontal or vertical etc): No preference, just keep it clean.

Any symbol I would like on the flag: Go crazy. My flag's Celtic themed, so maybe something along those lines.

Any Text I would like on the flag: None

How you would like to receive it (via email, or other sources) and your ID in it: Here's fine.

Edited by Rune of Aces

Alarabi98

I need a new flag, my current flag is a bit un original.

Colors I Prefer: The Arab Colors, Green, Red, Black, White.

Other specifications(number of stripes, horizontal or vertical etc): Look at Arab Flags, I like them like that, But You can change it a bit to make the Flag Work.

Any symbol I would like on the flag: The 8 pointed start with the little circle in it, My current flag has that symbol, it is the Symbol of Cobeidha.

Any Text I would like on the flag: None.

How you would like to receive it (via email, or other sources) and your ID in it: You can send it here.

Merkal_States

I've been trying to make my own,but I'm running into a bit of trouble, I've never used photoshop before so I'm learning as I go (which hurts my head.) I'm basing my design off the German New Guinean flag, with the imperial colours replaced with the republican ones, and the Lion replaced by either the southern cross made out of the stars of the NPO's flag, or just our crest but I can't figure out how to remove the dark gray around the crest, or how to cut the stars out of the flag. It took me an hour just to figure out how to layer images....

Nijil1

I've been trying to make my own,but I'm running into a bit of trouble, I've never used photoshop before so I'm learning as I go (which hurts my head.) I'm basing my design off the German New Guinean flag, with the imperial colours replaced with the republican ones, and the Lion replaced by either the southern cross made out of the stars of the NPO's flag, or just our crest but I can't figure out how to remove the dark gray around the crest, or how to cut the stars out of the flag. It took me an hour just to figure out how to layer images....

So do you want any help? But I dont use photoshop. If I had it I would have known how to use it well but I do not have my own money so I can not biy it.

Nijil1

Sorry for being inactive. Will post all the requests including seals by 28 or 29th april

Nijil1

Pyadnaheniloamat your seal is ready:

Q5g8CoZ.png

I hope this is what you mean.

Edited by Pyadnaheniloamot

Nijil1

Salazar slytherin your flag is ready:

ky9qGOt.png

Let me know if you want changes.

Nijil1

PolosElite23 your flag is ready:

MfyMb3I.png

Let me know if you want changes. This is my version of your flag.

PolosElite23

MfyMb3I.png

Can I get the blue triangle like parts in red? In any case I love it!

Nijil1

MfyMb3I.png

Can I get the blue triangle like parts in red? In any case I love it!

C7nzhB1.png

Here it is

Nijil1

Rune of Aces your flag is ready:

hhhyDj0.png

Here is the flag you requested but I felt like the colors just did not work so I tried another color scheme here it is:

PcKkPJD.png

Let me know what you think, I hope you like it.

VanguardFed

Could I get a seal?

I would like four orange four point stars, my colors red white blue, and a white raven on it too.