Nijil1

Flag Requests

Nijil1

Alarabi98 your flag is ready:

gdOkcpB.png

tJ70S5J.png

s7d2Nif.png

Since I have a long history with an Arab country(I lived in Kuwait for 14 years and was born there.) I knew a lot about their culture and ultimately their flag and couldn't make up my mind so I decided to give you three options. I hope you like it.

Edited by Nijil1

Alarabi98

gdOkcpB.png

tJ70S5J.png

s7d2Nif.png

Since I have a long history with an Arab country(I lived in Kuwait for 14 years and was born there.) I knew a lot about their culture and ultimately their flag and couldn't make up my mind so I decided to give you three options. I hope you like it.

Love em, my friend. You're Kuwaiti? Me too bro, I am from Mishref. (I am glad to find another Kuwaiti!)

Nijil1

gdOkcpB.png

tJ70S5J.png

s7d2Nif.png

Love em, my friend. You're Kuwaiti? Me too bro, I am from Mishref. (I am glad to find another Kuwaiti!)

well I lived in hawally but have gone to mishref but i am not Kuwaiti I lived there I am actually Indian anyways nice to meet you too bro.

Alarabi98

gdOkcpB.png

tJ70S5J.png

s7d2Nif.png

well I lived in hawally but have gone to mishref but i am not Kuwaiti I lived there I am actually Indian anyways nice to meet you too bro.

I doesn't matter if you're Indian bro, you are Kuwaiti in my eyes.

Rune of Aces

Rune of Aces your flag is ready:

hhhyDj0.png

Here is the flag you requested but I felt like the colors just did not work so I tried another color scheme here it is:

PcKkPJD.png

Let me know what you think, I hope you like it.

Thank you so much! It looks great!

Nijil1

Vanguardfed your seal is ready:

uPOgFwk.png

sorry for keeping you waiting.Let meknow if you want changes.

bio3729

Could I get a seal mate? Based on my flag, and a sound/soundwave symbol dominant.

MoodyMayhem

I need a seal now since everyone has one now... Could you base it on my nations flag? Maybe inside a shield, or with some wings or something? I don't know xD

Nijil1

yes, but will have to wait till 28th or 29th bcos having exams again! :( :wacko:

Nijil1

yes, but will have to wait till 28th or 29th bcos having exams again! :( :wacko:

Good luck

thanks!!!! :lol:

isp2015

Can I request a seal for my country?!!!!!

Nijil1

Bio3729 your seal is ready:

rCUd16t.png

Please tell me if you want changes.

The other seals will be posted soon!!!!

please leave a comment to let me know that you recieved and this is to everybody. thank you! :D

bio3729

Wooo, thanks! But could you make the bottom grey a bit darker? And I'd prefer the sound wave as a sharp one please.

Nijil1

Malky your seal is ready:

O2SOL5l.png

p65kN17.png

I my self am not very impressed with it so if you feel the same which you might tell me make completely new ones with your sun if you want.

Nijil1

Alarabi98 your seal is ready:

JxAcXRV.png

I hope you like it! Tell me if you want any changes.

Nijil1

Bio here is your improved version:

Ij3B1rF.png

Tell me if you want anymore changes. By the way I like your new topic!! i will post in it soon. :D

Edited by Nijil1

bio3729

Looks better, thanks. And thanks again, I really want to know what everyone's flag represents!

Alarabi98

Its nice, but could you add a Falcon with it's wings 2/3 around it? like the Kuwaiti Emblem, and then on the top can you put Allahu Akbar in Arabic? if its too much tell me please.

Nijil1

Its nice, but could you add a Falcon with it's wings 2/3 around it? like the Kuwaiti Emblem, and then on the top can you put Allahu Akbar in Arabic? if its too much tell me please.

no its not too much I can do it I will try my best!! :D but do you mean the Kuwaiti coat of arms? or is it something elseif itis please link me and I will need your help with something.

Edited by Nijil1

bio3729

Mate, could you make the seal's background transparent? I don't have to tools for that.

MoodyMayhem

It is likable and I'll probably use on of them for a colony if/when I get one! Could you use my sun crest, inside a circle or something to that effect? Thank you!