Jump to content
Aleisyr

Pacifican Service Tag Update Requests

Recommended Posts

Karenus
On 31/08/2017 at 9:17 AM, Asian unity said:

"2 years of service" badge pls

Not 2 years yet :P Updated yours to 1 year though.

On 05/09/2017 at 8:53 AM, sassoon said:

Can i get my first-year tag?

Done.

Share this post


Link to post
Limeston

It's been a little over two years now I do believe. Can I get that fancy new badge please?

Share this post


Link to post
Karenus
On 18/09/2017 at 6:21 PM, Limeston said:

It's been a little over two years now I do believe. Can I get that fancy new badge please?

Done, comrade o/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Captain Pronin

How fast time flies...

Already a year passed since I appeared in the Pacific.

Can I haz badge pls?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Repitilysia

Talkin' 'bout badges, I wonder if I can get mine now.

Sorry if no, bit forgetful.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Aleisyr
On 10/30/2017 at 4:09 PM, Zoudha Dar said:

How fast time flies...

Already a year passed since I appeared in the Pacific.

Can I haz badge pls?

 

4 hours ago, Repitilysia said:

Talkin' 'bout badges, I wonder if I can get mine now.

Sorry if no, bit forgetful.

Done.

Congratulations Comrades.  o/

Share this post


Link to post
WesleyWestland

I just noticed that I somehow still have the Governor badge (I normally use the mobile version, which doesn't display badges). Is that supposed to be some ex-Governor thing or was it left there by accident? I also seem to have a Recruit badge, which I don't think I should have. Not that I mind having badges of course, but I think they should be removed.

Edited by WesleyWestland

Share this post


Link to post
Pergamon
1 hour ago, WesleyWestland said:

I just noticed that I somehow still have the Governor badge (I normally use the mobile version, which doesn't display badges). Is that supposed to be some ex-Governor thing or was it left there by accident? I also seem to have a Recruit badge, which I don't think I should have. Not that I mind having badges of course, but I think they should be removed.

We used to let ex-govs keep their badge. I will remove the other one now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
KKurashima

Forgot 2 years went by already and I missed it O.o so quick!

Requesting 2 Year Service Badge. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Pergamon
16 hours ago, Salazar Slytherin said:

Forum Name: Ivan Salazar
Profile Link:https://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php?/profile/1430-salazar-slytherin/
Application/Citizenship Thread Link:


Length of Service: 4 years (possibly)

Juli 18 - 2018, you'll reach 4 years

15 hours ago, KKurashima said:

Forgot 2 years went by already and I missed it O.o so quick!

Requesting 2 Year Service Badge. 

Done.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Pierconium

May I request an update to my service tag?  Thanks.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Pergamon
On 12/21/2017 at 3:44 AM, Qui Iudicant said:

Forum Name: Qui Iudicant
Profile Linkhttps://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php?/profile/2638-qui-iudicant/
Application/Citizenship Thread Link

Length of Service: 8 months, 27 days

I'd like the Six Month Service Badge. 

Done.

25 minutes ago, Pierconium said:

May I request an update to my service tag?  Thanks.

Done o/

Share this post


Link to post
Pergamon
7 hours ago, PolosElite23 said:

@Pergamon since you mentioned it, I'll go ahead and ask for my two-year service badge. 

It's about time.

Share this post


Link to post
WesleyWestland

Dangit! Missed it again! My three year NPO anniversary was yesterday, can I have the badge please?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Qui Iudicant
On 12/20/2017 at 9:44 PM, Qui Iudicant said:

Forum Name: Qui Iudicant
Profile Linkhttps://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php?/profile/2638-qui-iudicant/
Application/Citizenship Thread Link

Length of Service: 8 months, 27 days

I'd like the Six Month Service Badge. 

May I have the one year service badge?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
ODip

Forum Name : ODip

Profile Link : https://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php?/profile/3063-odip/

Citizenship Application Thread :

On 8/5/2017 at 8:19 AM, ODip said:

Link to your Pacific nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=samasbhi

Link to main nation if different than the above:  -
Are you or have been a member of any other regions/organizations: No.

If so, which? Be thorough:  -
Any other names you may go by on NS:  -
Are you a member of the WA: Yes. Been there. Done that.

Length of Service : 7 Months 21 days after joining forums. 1 year 2 months 5 days since a Pacifican (feederite).

I am uncertain whether to ask for 6 months or 1 year tag.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Johann12

Umm well actually I created my nation somewhere during march 2015 ....

i only created my forum account a year later....

so the badge is based when I started at the  forums?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
PANDANATOR

Totally forgot about this. I've been serving Pacifica for 7 months now...(joined NS Aug 16, 2017 - joined forum day after)

Six month tag would be appreciated.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Aleisyr
On 3/27/2018 at 12:25 AM, PANDANATOR said:

Totally forgot about this. I've been serving Pacifica for 7 months now...(joined NS Aug 16, 2017 - joined forum day after)

Six month tag would be appreciated.

 

On 3/26/2018 at 7:44 AM, Asian unity said:

Umm well actually I created my nation somewhere during march 2015 ....

i only created my forum account a year later....

so the badge is based when I started at the  forums?

 

On 3/25/2018 at 5:32 AM, ODip said:

Forum Name : ODip

Profile Link : https://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php?/profile/3063-odip/

Citizenship Application Thread :

Length of Service : 7 Months 21 days after joining forums. 1 year 2 months 5 days since a Pacifican (feederite).

I am uncertain whether to ask for 6 months or 1 year tag.

 

On 3/24/2018 at 12:57 AM, Qui Iudicant said:

May I have the one year service badge?

 

On 3/23/2018 at 4:30 PM, WesleyWestland said:

Dangit! Missed it again! My three year NPO anniversary was yesterday, can I have the badge please?

o/

Congratulations Comrades!

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×