Sign in to follow this  
Ody

Privyet, friends

Ody

I've been thoroughly impressed by the Pacific and I can happily say: I am here to stay. I've been approved for RPing and can't wait to get started. I'm in the process of fleshing out all of the juicy details of my nation, the Commonwealth of Reverent Dusk. 

(p.s.: is there a place on the forums that I can post all of the data and details about my nation? or will the 'internet' suffice?)

• Like 5

Qui Iudicant

Welcome to the Pacific.

You'll have to ask an Overseer -- any of these fine fellows: @WesleyWestland, @LoneWanderer, @Hakora Kiyanto, and @Pres., Zildari Confederacy -- for details concerning where you can put your national stuff, but I'd go with your National Factbooks since the forums go down occasionally and you may want to edit your stuff. You can also do both, if you like.

• Like 1

Jovan
39 minutes ago, Ody said:

I've been thoroughly impressed by the Pacific and I can happily say: I am here to stay. I've been approved for RPing and can't wait to get started. I'm in the process of fleshing out all of the juicy details of my nation, the Commonwealth of Reverent Dusk. 

(p.s.: is there a place on the forums that I can post all of the data and details about my nation? or will the 'internet' suffice?)

The RP guide section has such threads, labelled usually in the style of "The Great [History, Language, Culture etc] thread". Additionally there are places for your population, army, government budget, and other such data in their own threads. Moreover there is your NS nation factbook for such things and of course you can always cram in tidbits and the like into the threads you yourself make, whether they be with another roleplayer or just something where you write stuff. And of course there's our Discord server where we talk to one another and answer questions about our nations while goofing off.

• Like 2

Ody

Alrighty - thanks guys.  I like the Factbooks but I'd also like a place here, particularly since the stats in-game are different than here, so the lack of continuity would be tricky to balance. 

• Like 1

Jovan
16 minutes ago, Ody said:

Alrighty - thanks guys.  I like the Factbooks but I'd also like a place here, particularly since the stats in-game are different than here, so the lack of continuity would be tricky to balance. 

Unless you're also participating in the rp over there, you should be fine. Even then you can keep separate factbooks but that can be a bore to sort so no worries, you have plenty of places to put that delicious lore in.

Pres., Zildari Confederacy
On 8/31/2018 at 6:07 PM, Ody said:

Greetings & good noonish, fellow potatski! Overly excstatic (no, I can't spell, fight me) to have you here!

As a note, yes to what Jovan said -- use the Guides section (I know you already have) for now.

HOWEVAH HOWEVAH HOWEVAH -- plz note that a SHINY NEW THING (the wiki) will be coming out soon-ish, which will be where we centralize the information we have about errybody. They'll be an easy application & registration system eventually, but for now what you've been doing works! Keep on keepin' on, and lemme know via Discord PM/ping if you need anything/ want moar to do/ etc etc etc etc etc :3

On 8/31/2018 at 7:16 PM, Ody said:

Yesh, NS stats are fun, but we've found them a bit... inflexible & out-of-proportion. Instead, we now have a panel of homebrew amateur expertz on a wide variety of topics, who can help you determine completely custom & dare I say more realistic nomberz for thineself - those folks are called Screeners!

Here's a list of them, with associated apps:

unknown.png

Please note these are all at varying levels of completion (the applications & registries) - simply ping people in discord if any of them pop out as interesting!

sassoon
3 hours ago, Pres., Zildari Confederacy said:

Greetings & good noonish, fellow potatski! Overly excstatic (no, I can't spell, fight me) to have you here!

As a note, yes to what Jovan said -- use the Guides section (I know you already have) for now.

HOWEVAH HOWEVAH HOWEVAH -- plz note that a SHINY NEW THING (the wiki) will be coming out soon-ish, which will be where we centralize the information we have about errybody. They'll be an easy application & registration system eventually, but for now what you've been doing works! Keep on keepin' on, and lemme know via Discord PM/ping if you need anything/ want moar to do/ etc etc etc etc etc :3

Yesh, NS stats are fun, but we've found them a bit... inflexible & out-of-proportion. Instead, we now have a panel of homebrew amateur expertz on a wide variety of topics, who can help you determine completely custom & dare I say more realistic nomberz for thineself - those folks are called Screeners!

Here's a list of them, with associated apps:

unknown.png

Please note these are all at varying levels of completion (the applications & registries) - simply ping people in discord if any of them pop out as interesting!

ps. that is an old edition 😛 I am no longer a screener. I retired from RP.

But welcome to the pacific! o/ 

Edited by sassoon

Ody

Thanks guys. I was wondering about that WIkia, it's horribly unfinished and I was hoping to help contribute. It looks like it was abandoned after a week. 

• Sad 1

Jovan
47 minutes ago, Ody said:

Thanks guys. I was wondering about that WIkia, it's horribly unfinished and I was hoping to help contribute. It looks like it was abandoned after a week. 

More the data transfers didn't happen due to real life capturing our overseers.

• Thanks 1