Jump to content
Vajcadia's Grand Duke

Hello Friends

Recommended Posts

Vajcadia's Grand Duke

I have recently got an RP spot on the map and im starting to flesh out the details about the Grand Duchy of Vajcadia. Where should i post them??

Share this post


Link to post
Jovan

The subforum where we roleplay, this is where MT(Modern Tech, the thing you were mapped for) stuff goes. You write threads about your nation, whether alone or with others: https://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php?/forum/200-the-pacific-chronicles-roleplay/
The place where we have some lore, threads such as The Great Culture thread are used to store data:
https://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php?/forum/267-rp-guides/
Past Tech(PT), where all past stuff relating to MT goes, this is where the past posts go relating to nations and where players go if they want to roleplay such events with each other: https://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php?/forum/318-past-tech-roleplay/

If you need any further help, just ask, we're always here to help.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Vajcadia's Grand Duke
4 minutes ago, Jovan said:

The subforum where we roleplay, this is where MT(Modern Tech, the thing you were mapped for) stuff goes. You write threads about your nation, whether alone or with others: https://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php?/forum/200-the-pacific-chronicles-roleplay/
The place where we have some lore, threads such as The Great Culture thread are used to store data:
https://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php?/forum/267-rp-guides/
Past Tech(PT), where all past stuff relating to MT goes, this is where the past posts go relating to nations and where players go if they want to roleplay such events with each other: https://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php?/forum/318-past-tech-roleplay/

If you need any further help, just ask, we're always here to help.

 

i have only one more question: how do i get an singature?

Share this post


Link to post
Jovan
1 minute ago, Vajcadia's Grand Duke said:

i have only one more question: how do i get an singature?

Got to account settings and then to signature. Insert the image/inspirational quote/map/whatever that you want in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Vajcadia's Grand Duke
7 minutes ago, Jovan said:

Got to account settings and then to signature. Insert the image/inspirational quote/map/whatever that you want in there.

Thank You

Share this post


Link to post
Jovan
1 hour ago, Vajcadia's Grand Duke said:

Thank You

Do join us on Discord by the way. Especially the roleplay Discord server as that's where we do most of the out of character talking.

Share this post


Link to post
Vajcadia's Grand Duke
21 minutes ago, Jovan said:

Do join us on Discord by the way. Especially the roleplay Discord server as that's where we do most of the out of character talking.

I am in the discord

Share this post


Link to post
Vajcadia's Grand Duke
1 minute ago, Jovan said:

The RP Discord and NPO Discord are separate.

yes i am in both of them

Share this post


Link to post
Jovan
1 minute ago, Vajcadia's Grand Duke said:

yes i am in both of them

Must not have seen you then. 😛

Do get masked(or if you already are masked, yay) and we can has many fun talks!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×