Ocelot

Hello everybody

Ocelot

Hi everyone. I Ocelot, a totally, 100% non-domestic, absolutely wild cat. I post on NS only but used to play CN about 10 years ago as part of NpO. I'm currently on TBH but plan to relocate once the zombie crisis is over.

IRL I'm a guy from Greece. I like music, gaming, weightlifting and movies.

Why NPO? Because it's community is amazing, the alliance itself old AF and not going anywhere, it has it's own ideology and it's really well-built. I'm really looking forward to be a part of this community.

Ocelot

Glad to be here.

Is there anything I can do to help you out? I could do tasks that aren't time sensitive (e.g: recruiting).

sassoon
12 hours ago, Ocelot said:

Glad to be here.

Is there anything I can do to help you out? I could do tasks that aren't time sensitive (e.g: recruiting).

Yes! there is always stuff to do! I know you said you didn't like raiding but we have our own army as well, the difference is though, we don't do it for fun- we do it for a purpose- everything we do has a reason- if you are interested feel free to drop me a message I can help you with that. Make sure to join your province (your nation starts with a non-letter so you are in https://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php?/forum/303-province-ardere-non-letters-g-governor-qui-iudicant/!  Make sure to join us on Discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/g5x6UZ4)! Lastly, I
 would check out the Pacific job market (here: https://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php?/forum/253-pacifican-job-market/). If you have any questions feel free to drop me a message (here, on discord or on NS)
Brief introduction about myself- Im from England, and know as the NPOs resident dolphin. If I am hungry fish is the only option (this part is very important- if you want an essay on fishermongering be sure to ask @Xoriet  about it. Also, she is known as the ocelot-goddess so you'll have to fight it out (or be best friends- whichever you prefer). 

Ocelot

Wait, I thought my province is the one with "O".

I'll check the available jobs tomorrow, thanks for the explanation.

sassoon
16 hours ago, Ocelot said:

Wait, I thought my province is the one with "O".

I'll check the available jobs tomorrow, thanks for the explanation.

Well as your nation is "-Ocelot-" your first letter is a non letter so you would be in ardre~ @Cave Dweller  and @Qui IudicantIudicant.

Cave Dweller

Welcome to the Pacific Comrade, and as our Resident @sassoon has stated due to your nation name beginning with a hyphon you shall reside in Ardere, the land of mythical early beings, who are born before the others.
Enjoy your stay and contact me on discord for anything you need; I'm always (basically) around to help![I'm online more than sassoon :P]
May your pacifician bravery follow you in all aspects of life o/

sassoon
2 minutes ago, Cave Dweller said:

Welcome to the Pacific Comrade, and as our Resident @sassoon has stated due to your nation name beginning with a hyphon you shall reside in Ardere, the land of mythical early beings, who are born before the others.
Enjoy your stay and contact me on discord for anything you need; I'm always (basically) around to help![I'm online more than sassoon :P]
May your pacifician bravery follow you in all aspects of life o/

only more online because I need to revise more than you 😛

Qui Iudicant

Howdy and welcome! o/ 

22 hours ago, Helseth said:

But Xoriet is our local Ocelot... 😧

Hello.

She'll have to share. 

• Sad 1