Sign in to follow this  
Badger

Hail!

Badger

Greetings!

I was disappointed to discover the activities that took place here by several members, but I was dismayed and hurt by the rhetoric of NSGP. Felt that much of the talk has been unfair, disingenuous, and harmful. 

Therefore, I have decided to bring my oldest nation back home to The Pacific where it was spawned and resided for its first year. I am glad to assist with the Delegacy transfer and learn more about the community. 

For those of you who do not know me, I have spent the past 4 years in The West Pacific serving as Military Commander, Guardian and Delegate. As well as participating in a variety of other regions.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. I am looking forward to getting to know you and the region.

Badger 

• Like 7

Dio

Hello, my name is Dio. I'm glad to see you around our forums/Discord Badger. 

I think any reasonable Pacifican will agree that the abandoning of conventions of diplomacy occurred, at some level or another, from both sides of the conflict. That said, I don't think that this whole issue amounts to more than others jumping to make this issue a spectacle. Though, most GPers are naturally predisposed to attempt to do that, anyway. Lending credence to this shallow attempt at hurting the Pacific's is just that, a shallow attempt that will inevitably fail.

Welcome back to the Pacific. :) 

• Like 1

Roquentin

Good to see someone from outside the region willing to help despite the strained relations we currently have.

• Like 1

Qui Iudicant

Welcome, Badger. Your support is appreciated. o/