Svezjacael

Important Svezjacael Stuffs

Svezjacael

I, Svezjacael, do honestly and solemnly declare the following to be true ; effective today, December 1st of the year 2018, I am retiring my position of Quaestor to The Pacific Senate of my own free will and accord.

Okay, now with the that done, let’s get into the dirty bits. Thanks to some events away from NationStates, as well as some complications to The Order my position has created as of late, I have decided this to be a fair time to retire my position of Quaestor to The Imperial Senate.

With several regions calling for this or that in regards to my position, I’m fully aware of the position this has put The Order in. They either risk worsening foreign relations, or they fall to the demand of foreign powers. Neither is an option I am a fan of, so I decided to provide an alternative option. Instead of forcing The Order into a position of downward negotiation, I have decided myself to retire my position, and all positions of power.

Included in this will be a self-exile from The Order on NationStates. I will remain only as a Comrade in The New Pacific Order, holding no positions of government nor power within The Order. The only reason for my decision to maintain Comrade rank in The Order is to ensure that should a foreign party wish to know where I am and what I am doing, I may be reached easily. I will also have all puppets that are not the primary Svezjacael Cease To Exist, regardless of region in which they are located now. Should I be soundly found to be residing in any other region than that of my exile (which, for the record, will be the quiet and peaceful regoin of Haiku so I might write poetry in my remaining time on NS) I will be banned from The Order, declared Persona Non Grata.

I will not interact with foreign entities during my exile, which while it has no definitive date will likely extend several years due to away-from-game events which also added to the decision to leave The Order as stated above. This means that away from my exile region, I will not reside within nor speak to foreign entities.

Now, there will be no Questions after this so let’s sum up what I imagine there will be pressing the lips of the doubting -

“How do we know you’re not anywhere else during this time?”

You don’t, so you either have to take my word on this, or perpetually fear every new account joining your region is secretly me in disguise. So, I mean, I’d just say take my word on it.

“Where will your WA be located during this time?”

My WA will be locked to Svezjacel, which will be in a UCR region. Should it receive endorsements in such region, endorsees will be asked to unendorse me.

“Will you return to The NPO in the future?”

As stated above, I have real life goals that will be my primary focus for the next 4-5 years. So I’m more likely to CTE in that time than move back to The NPO two months after the exile.

“How do you feel about what you’ve done?”

My infiltrations were orders of previous senates. Though I understand that is not an excuse, that is my reasoning for such operations. I do not take anything I have done as personal, and only hope that those of you who were wronged understand it as such. I do apologize for any duress these operations have caused and hope that your grievances may fall entirely on myself if anywhere.

Finally, one last note I would like to make. The community and friends I have been around in The New Pacific Order are perhaps the best I have found anywhere online. Though I will be taking my retirement, self-exile, and leave of absence from The New Pacific Order, I want you to all know that it has been an honor serving and serving alongside you all. Thank you for the previous four years of friendship and dependability. May the sun never set on Franco’s Star.

As stated above, I will not be answering questions to this post. Any questions foreign parties may have can be redirected to the current government of The New Pacific Order. All forms of communication met by foreign entities will be ignored from this point forward.

Thank you,

The Greater Confederate Republic of Svezjacael and The Dependencies of The Fatherland.

PS - Given I will have no duties that tie me up in NS anymore, I can return at least to RP actively again, so that should be relaxing and fun.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

Dio

o/ Svezjacael.

Till the next time we meet, comrade. Good luck with all your dealings, IRL, on these games or on greener pastures. 

sassoon

Svez i worked under you for a long time, thank you for all your service! I hope your commitments goes well. 

o/ 

Lord of Darkness

Good luck with focusing on real life and thanks for your service. o/

Pergamon

o/

Svezjacael. Hopefully the people of this community never forget. I personally thank you for your service to the NPO community.

I will forever hate the NSGP Community for this.

Edited by Pergamon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Svezjacael

Thank you to your replies. 

Mouse, welcome back Comrade. I look forward to RP with you. 

Mez - Oh I'll still be here as a Comrade and likely a journalist, but that's all for the foreseeable future. 

Sass - I expect to work under you in the future. 

LoD - Thank you. Let's just worry about getting accepted into Officer School for now though, as that's the big scary goal. 

Perg - Same. But someday our enemies will realize The Order will forever stand. Someday indeed. 

To the rest, don't worry about me going anywhere. I'm still a Comrade here and on PW. I just won't be holding any power for a long time due to foreign issues. So you still have to fear my carpet bombs in Roleplay. :')

• Like 1

Glealian

Svez thank for service Comrade!

Svez! o/

Pacifica! o/

Primeval Revenant

Hail! o/

May your future be successful!

Cave Dweller

o/

May the brightened effect you have had on Pacificans life aid you in your future career.

Limeston

Thank you for all of your hard work! o/ 

ODip

o7 Svez.

Your guidance in my early days was invaluable. Glad you're still working with us.

Angelus

Thank you for your service to Pacifica Comrade

May you Prevail

o/

Shnailand

o/ Thank you for everything you've done. 

Ody

Hope all works out well with your life aspirations! Thanks for being so honest and forthright with your decision.

Flanderlion

o/ Svezjacael - gl with RL and don't be a stranger

Edited by Flanderlion

Hakora Kiyanto

Thank you for your service.  Welcome back to RP.

Greatkitteh

o/ For the glory of the Pacific, we shall prevail! 

• Thanks 1

isp2015

o/ o/ o/